Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by John Langley <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/04 19:17:00 UTC

Read Only Web Access svn link appears broken

I was looking here to peek at the source code...
http://avro.apache.org/version_control.html#Web+Access+%28read-only%29

And discovered that this link  http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avro is
broken (responds with a 404).

Just FYI...

- J (John Langley)

Re: Read Only Web Access svn link appears broken

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
I just fixed these broken links.  Thanks for noticing!

Doug

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:23 AM, John Langley <di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which brings me to the question... should I consider the github version
> sufficiently up-to-date to use as I peruse around the code?

Yes, our official GitHub mirror is regularly synchronized with
Apache's subversion repository.

https://github.com/apache/avro/tree/trunk

Doug

Re: Read Only Web Access svn link appears broken

Posted by John Langley <di...@gmail.com>.
Of course this links works if you just want to see code
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avro/

Which brings me to the question... should I consider the github version
sufficiently up-to-date to use as I peruse around the code?

Thanks in advance!

- J