Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 11:27:14 UTC

Creating users&groups

As I am currently implementing an UI for usermgmt I stumbled upon the
fact, that only THE admin user can create users and groups.
Is that true?
As there are UserAdmin and GroupAdmin groups I always assumed, that
all users belonging to one of these groups
can administer them.
However that doesn't seem to be the case.

What are these groups then for?
Would it be worthwhile to delegate mgmt of users and groups to these groups?

Regards,
 Markus

Re: Creating users&groups

Posted by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com>.