Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manolis Mavrikis <ma...@maths.ed.ac.uk> on 2003/03/07 17:45:42 UTC

cache problem (cont) really weird!

Now it seems that my £*^%£ server is caching applets as well...

There is no logical explanation !

there is nothing under <catalina>\work ... nothing on the browser (I even access
it from newly installed windows)

I can't understand how for months now I was able to do (even small) changes in
applets and only with the cache reload button of the Java Console I was able to
reload them and now suddenly everything is cached without me changing anything!!

 Any ideas to save my desperation ?

Manolis

ps. I know this 'I changed nothing' is a big claim but nothing is changed in the
way tomcat is installed etc... it is really Murpy-ish that all these had to
happen now that I had to finish the project