Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by qingjian du <qd...@netpcs.com> on 2001/04/10 23:24:15 UTC

Installation problem with JBuilder

I want to install tomcat on JBuilder to run some servlet examples. It
seems that there is no direct instruction on how to set up the tomcat
with JBuilder. Is there anyone who knows such document available for
reference?

Thanks in advance.

Qingjian Du

RE: Installation problem with JBuilder

Posted by Joel Parramore <pa...@homes.com>.
Try the documents at these URLs:

They relate to JBuilder Foundation 3.5 (the latest version is 4.0) but may
be of some use.

Hope this helps...

Regards,
Joel Parramore