Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jimmy Conway <ji...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/13 09:19:48 UTC

Could not find the executable 'mvn' in this path:

Hi,

I get this in continuum.log:

2008-11-13 00:02:01,089 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
continuumBuildExecutor#maven2  - Could not find the executable 'mvn' in this
path:

What does it mean and how to fix it? I have mvn path in $PATH

Thanks.

Jim

database 3608 (20081113) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Could not find the executable 'mvn' in this path:

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Don't care of this false warn. It's not relevant.

--
Olivier

Posted by Jimmy Conway <ji...@gmail.com>.
No, it's Linux.