Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/14 05:40:25 UTC

Able to access namenode UI through ip address but not using hostname

Hi,

I don't know where to look into but I am able to access namenode UI through
ip address but not using hostname .

Please help.

Thanks
Krish

Re: Able to access namenode UI through ip address but not using hostname

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johny,

I have all the entries for my namenode and datanode in the below format in
/etc/hosts
ipaddress       hostname     fully_qualified_hostname

But still I am not sure why I am facing this issue.

Thanks
Krish

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johny,

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johny,

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johny,

Posted by johny casanova <pc...@outlook.com>.
Hi Krish,

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:40:25 -0800
Subject: Able to access namenode UI through ip address but not using hostname
From: gotomypc27@gmail.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi,
I don't know where to look into but I am able to access namenode UI through ip address but not using hostname .

Posted by johny casanova <pc...@outlook.com>.
Hi Krish,

Posted by johny casanova <pc...@outlook.com>.
Hi Krish,