Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Russell Castagnaro <ru...@synctank.com> on 2000/05/20 18:03:31 UTC

cocoon.properties

I've been using the 1.71 version and just switched to 1.74  is there something
special about the 'properties'  value of the properties file in the servlet?

I'm using:
properties=/cocoon-1.7.4/conf/cocoon-wl.properties

but I get the following error:

Sat May 20 11:58:19 EDT 2000:<E> <ServletContext-General> Cannot find resource '

c:/cocoon-1.7.4/conf/cocoon-wl.properties' in document root 'C:\weblogic\myserve

r\public_html'

should I be using a url or something??

I'm getting this behavior in Weblogic and iServer.

Thanks

--
Hope to see you at my presentation, "Making the Most of XML, XSL and Server-Side
Processing"

Russell Castagnaro
Chief Mentor
SyncTank Solutions
http://www.synctank.com

Earth is the cradle of mankind; one does not remain in the cradle forever
-Tsiolkovsky