Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Collin Peters <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 21:10:32 UTC

Syntax for getter variables in a POJO

I am trying to figure out the magical syntax for POJO's in
getter/setters.  I have a database column called product_id, another
called p_sequence.  What do these map to in a POJO getter/setter?
Seems the underscore causes some problems.  I have had to do some
aliases to make them work (i.e. productid, psequence)

Collin

Re: Syntax for getter variables in a POJO

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1.  Yep, you can either use column aliases or a result map.

Posted by Ted Schrader <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Collin,

Posted by "Armeanu, Christian" <Ar...@hsd.k12.or.us>.
These should map respectively to pSequence and productId.

Chris