Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 某因幡 <te...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 04:31:13 UTC

Strange behaviour in SSHD

Hi,
When I ssh to the server, client gets a "Broken pipe" error and
disconnects immediately.
So I am trying to strace the server process, but if I attached to the
server process with strace, the problem will be gone. And after
detaching, it comes back.
The server is a Cent OS 6.0.

--
language: Chinese, Japanese, English

Re: Strange behaviour in SSHD

Posted by Junior Mint <ju...@gmail.com>.
新手

Re: Strange behaviour in SSHD

Posted by Junior Mint <ju...@gmail.com>.
新手

Re: Strange behaviour in SSHD

Posted by Junior Mint <ju...@gmail.com>.
新手

Re: Strange behaviour in SSHD

Posted by Junior Mint <ju...@gmail.com>.
新手

Re: Strange behaviour in SSHD

Posted by Joseph Chiu <jo...@joechiu.com>.
Try playing with ssh keepalive and/or allocate tty (-t I think?)... I went
through something similar a while back...

Posted by Joseph Chiu <jo...@joechiu.com>.

Posted by Joseph Chiu <jo...@joechiu.com>.

Posted by Joseph Chiu <jo...@joechiu.com>.