Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Runping Qi <ru...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/06/02 07:08:15 UTC

FW: bug on jute?

________________________________

From: Flavio Junqueira [mailto:fpj@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 2:27 AM
To: zookeeper-devel@yahoo-inc.com
Subject: bug on jute?

Hi, I found a small bug on jute, and I was wondering how to proceed with
fixing it. The problem is the following. If I declare "vector<int>",
then it generates a List<int> for java, and it should generate
"List<Integer>" instead.

I'm actually surprised that no one came across this same problem, so I
wonder if this is a feature and not a bug... =)

Any ideas or clarifications?

Thanks,

-Flavio

RE: bug on jute?

Posted by Vivek Ratan <vi...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Jute spits out "java.util.ArrayList<Integer>", which is correct.