Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk> on 2008/02/01 17:19:21 UTC

hibernate3 / JPA / JBossCache / tomcat

Hey guys

Having problems getting Hib3/JPA working with JBossCache within tomcat.

Am I trying for the impossible?
I could get it working with OSCache but JBossCache likes to have a JTA
now unless I'm missing something Tomcat doesn't do JTA

Anyone got the answer as to what my persistence.xml should look like and
if I need anything else in my server.xml

Help !!!!

Thanks guys

David

RE: hibernate3 / JPA / JBossCache / tomcat

Posted by David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk>.
Erik

Thank you very much for this. I've used the link to the usun site to now use up your bandwidth

Was there anything you had to configure in tomcat to make it all work
or was it just magic ?

:)

Thanks again

Posted by "VanIngen, Erik (ESTG)" <Er...@fao.org>.