Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "@Nandan@" <na...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/20 05:43:38 UTC

Solr Search With Apache Cassandra

Hi All,
How Solr Search affect the READ operation from Cassandra?
I am having a table with 100 columns with Primary Key as UUID.
Note:- I am having 100 columns in a single table because of implemented
Advance search on multiple columns like E-commerce.

Now my concerns are:-
1) whenever do READ from a table based on a Primary key such as
select * from table1 where col1 = UUID;
It's working perfectly.
2) When even do READ from table with using solr on 1,2 columns such as
using col1:val1 and col2:val2
it is working also perfect.
3) But when I am performing a complex search, it is taking time such as 4-5
seconds.
even currently READ and WRITE operations are not on the massive scale.

So please tell me what's the cause and how to resolve this.
Thanks
Nandan Priyadarshi

RE: Solr Search With Apache Cassandra

Posted by Jacques-Henri Berthemet <ja...@genesys.com>.
Tjake is now working for Datastax and they made DSE out of Solandra.

--
Jacques-Henri Berthemet

Posted by Jon Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.

Posted by Nageswara Rao <na...@gmail.com>.