Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 17:05:16 UTC

something wrong with path

    I copy the war file into tomcat/webapps/. And tomcat automatically
decompress the war file and all the files are in tomcat/webapps/JSPWiki.
after configuring by localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Install.jsp. I
visit localhost:8080/JSPWiki. and click login button. and the url is
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Login.jsp?redirect=Main after logining in, it
jump to http://localhost:8080/Wiki.jsp?page=Main That's wrong. it should
jump to http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Main<http://localhost:8080/Wiki.jsp?page=Main>
    The same problem occured when I edit by
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Edit.jsp?page=Main

Re: something wrong with path

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hello Li Li,

this baseURL is missing a slash at the end: http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/

Furthermore, please be aware of the following warning in jspwiki.properties:

# Be careful if you use a localhost address (http://localhost/ or http://127.0.0.1/),
# as this will cause some unwanted side effects if your wiki is accessed from
# any other computer than where the wiki is running.

So, if you want to use the wiki via network, you will have to use the computer's hostname (e.g. mywikicomp) or IP address (e.g. 192.168.x.y.) instead of localhost or 127.0.0.1.

Regards
 Florian

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.