Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sérgio Gomes <sg...@google.com> on 2008/12/16 17:48:23 UTC

Axis2/C stripping SOAP faults in logs?

Hi there,

Looks like every time I get a SOAP fault back from a service, using my
Axis2/C client (ADB generated stubs), the log comes out empty, e.g.:

[Tue Dec 16 16:37:47 2008] [info]  Input message: <soapenv:Envelope
 <soapenv:Body>
  <soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Fault>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Those SOAP faults are obviously not returned empty by the server, but
it seems that Axis doesn't make the contents of the Fault tag
available in the logs, for whatever reason. Is there any flag or
axis2.xml option I should change in order to get this?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047

Re: Axis2/C stripping SOAP faults in logs?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Then the problem might be that the logging module does not follow the
fault path. If that is so, then that is a bug in loging module.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Posted by Sérgio Gomes <sg...@google.com>.
Hi Samisa,