Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 01:23:40 UTC

Events and talks

Hi all,

Shawn has updated following pages for the upcoming LDAPCon and Apachecon
events:

   -
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/directory/LDAPCon+Nov+11-13%2C+2015+-+Edinburgh%2C+Scotland
   -
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/directory/Apache+Directory+@+Apachecon+EU+2015+-+Budapest%2C+Hungary

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Events and talks

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Radovan,

Your talks have been added.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Events and talks

Posted by Radovan Semancik <ra...@evolveum.com>.

Re: Events and talks

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Jun 24, 2015, at 6:23 PM, Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Shawn has updated following pages for the upcoming LDAPCon and Apachecon events:
> 	• https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/directory/LDAPCon+Nov+11-13%2C+2015+-+Edinburgh%2C+Scotland
> 	• https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/directory/Apache+Directory+@+Apachecon+EU+2015+-+Budapest%2C+Hungary

Please let me know of any of the following is true:

1. if you have submitted a talk, or want to submit a talk, that is related to apache directory &/or security.

2. if you have interest in participating on any of the talks listed here

3. you know of someone else who has submitted a talk related to security

Right now there are 5 talks, if accepted, that will be part of a security track at apachecon.  Obviously all 5 will not be accepted, and in any case needs to be 6 for a complete track.

Thanks,

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org