Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mark Sloan <ma...@sri.com> on 2009/05/19 01:41:47 UTC

Can't find Wicket ajax resources

I am trying to do some basic Ajax in Wicket (1.4rc4)

I have the following code fragment:

TextField<String> loginField = new TextField<String>("login",
             new PropertyModel<String>(this, "login"));

loginField.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onblur") {

          @Override
          protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
              // doUpdate

          }

       });

    }

It produces the follwing:
[WARN] 404 - GET /resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.WicketAjaxReference/
wicket-ajax.js;jsessionid=l0s7hr4i8tev
WARN] 404 - GET /resources/
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WicketEventReference/wicket-
event.js;jsessionid=l0s7hr4i8tev
[WARN] 404 - GET /resources/
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax-
debug.js;jsessionid=l0s7hr4i8tev

What am I doing wrong here?

Mark Sloan
SRI International, San Luis Obispo Office
805-542-9330 x107
mark.sloan@sri.com

Re: Can't find Wicket ajax resources

Posted by Mark Sloan <ma...@sri.com>.
Thank you.

That was the cause of my problem. I think the //* got into our url
mapping because we had a resources dir in our project, and the
resources in it were not being found. So to fix the problem I have
renamed our resources dir to uLandingResources  and changed the url
mapping from //* to /*.

It seems like it would be a good idea if Wicket could use some other
less common name for its own resources use.

Thanks again.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Mark Sloan <ma...@sri.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.