Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/25 21:24:06 UTC

Two steps build

I was wondering if someone knows a way to spawn a maven build from
within maven. Maybe this would be a way to remove the two steps build
needed the first time (and when releasing too).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Two steps build

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Geronimo had the same issue some time ago but i dont recall how it was
solved. I will ask...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet