Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 05:24:14 UTC

reg: handling MEPs

Hi,

I am giving a list of patterns :

wiretap: It can handle all the four MEPs and sends only inOnly message to
the listener.
static recipient list: it will forward only inonly MEPs to multiple
recipients at a time.
static routing slip: it will forward an inout message in sequence fashion.
content based router: ?
content enricher: ?
pipeline:bridges gap between the inonly  and inout meps.
Message Filter : ?
xpath spltter:inonly
split aggregator:inonly

Can any one please modify if there is any mistake in handling MEPs for
different patterns

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

How to connect an external java application to smx via JMS?

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
Hi,

currently I am trying to connect a bigger java application to the servicemix.
My first task is to do a one-way communication from smx to the application.
This will be used to provide documents to the application coming from
different BC's in the smx bus. (mostly binary data)

My idea was to create a camel jms router which only throws all incoming
messages into a given JMS queue. The application then has to implement a JMS
client and poll the queue to retrieve the messages stored there.

Is this a good beginning or should I do it in a different way?
And if it's ok, is there somewhere a tutorial for connecting to a JMS queue
from a java application (how to write a jms client) ?

Thanks in advance,
Lars

Re: reg: handling MEPs

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The first lines of the Content Enricher read as:

        if (!(exchange instanceof InOnly) && !(exchange instanceof
RobustInOnly)) {
            fail(exchange, new UnsupportedOperationException("Use an
InOnly or RobustInOnly MEP"));
        }

So I don't really understand how you could use it with in InOut MEP.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 5:05 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  I am giving a list of patterns :
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  wiretap: It can handle all the four MEPs and sends only inOnly
>  >> message
>  >>  >>  the listener.
>  >>  >>  static recipient list: it will forward only inonly MEPs to multiple
>  >>  >>  recipients at a time.
>  >>  >>  static routing slip: it will forward an inout message in sequence
>  >>  >> fashion.
>  >>  >>  content based router: ?
>  >>  >>  content enricher: ?
>  >>  >>  pipeline:bridges gap between the inonly  and inout meps.
>  >>  >>  Message Filter : ?
>  >>  >>  xpath spltter:inonly
>  >>  >>  split aggregator:inonly
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  Can any one please modify if there is any mistake in handling MEPs
>  >> for
>  >>  >>  different patterns
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  -----
>  >>  >>  Cheers
>  >>  >>  Praveen Oruganti
>  >>  >>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  >>  >>  --
>  >>  >>
>  >> http://www.nabble.com/reg%3A-handling-MEPs-tp15843000s12049p15843000.html
>  >>  >>  Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >
>  >>  >
>  >>  >
>  >>  > --
>  >>  > Cheers,
>  >>  > Guillaume Nodet
>  >>  > ------------------------
>  >>  > Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>  >>  >
>  >>  >
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>  -----
>  >>  Cheers
>  >>  Praveen Oruganti
>  >>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  >>  --
>  >> http://www.nabble.com/reg%3A-handling-MEPs-tp15843000s12049p15872580.html
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > --
>  > Cheers,
>  > Guillaume Nodet
>  > ------------------------
>  > Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>  >
>  >

>  -----
>  Cheers
>  Praveen Oruganti
>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: reg: handling MEPs

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi gnodet,

Re: reg: handling MEPs

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Have you checked:
  http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-eip.html#servicemix-eip-ContentEnricher
  http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-eip.html#servicemix-eip-StaticRoutingSlip

Btw, the content enricher supports InOnly meps, whereas the
StaticRoutingSlip expect InOut meps,
so these are used in very different use cases.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 1:57 PM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Can you please tell me the difference between content enricher and static
>  routing slip using some configurations.
>

>  gnodet wrote:
>  >
>  > The filter and content enricher works with InOnly mep, the content
>  > based router should work with any mep.
>  > Btw, when the InOnly is supported, RobustInOnly is too.
>  >
>  > On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:24 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >>
>  >>  Hi,
>  >>
>  >>  I am giving a list of patterns :
>  >>
>  >>  wiretap: It can handle all the four MEPs and sends only inOnly message
>  >>  the listener.
>  >>  static recipient list: it will forward only inonly MEPs to multiple
>  >>  recipients at a time.
>  >>  static routing slip: it will forward an inout message in sequence
>  >> fashion.
>  >>  content based router: ?
>  >>  content enricher: ?
>  >>  pipeline:bridges gap between the inonly  and inout meps.
>  >>  Message Filter : ?
>  >>  xpath spltter:inonly
>  >>  split aggregator:inonly
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>  Can any one please modify if there is any mistake in handling MEPs for
>  >>  different patterns
>  >>
>  >>  -----
>  >>  Cheers
>  >>  Praveen Oruganti
>  >>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  >>  --
>  >> http://www.nabble.com/reg%3A-handling-MEPs-tp15843000s12049p15843000.html
>  >>  Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > --
>  > Cheers,
>  > Guillaume Nodet
>  > ------------------------
>  > Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>  >
>  >

>  -----
>  Cheers
>  Praveen Oruganti
>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: reg: handling MEPs

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: reg: handling MEPs

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The filter and content enricher works with InOnly mep, the content
based router should work with any mep.
Btw, when the InOnly is supported, RobustInOnly is too.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:24 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I am giving a list of patterns :
>
>  wiretap: It can handle all the four MEPs and sends only inOnly message to
>  the listener.
>  static recipient list: it will forward only inonly MEPs to multiple
>  recipients at a time.
>  static routing slip: it will forward an inout message in sequence fashion.
>  content based router: ?
>  content enricher: ?
>  pipeline:bridges gap between the inonly  and inout meps.
>  Message Filter : ?
>  xpath spltter:inonly
>  split aggregator:inonly
>

>  Can any one please modify if there is any mistake in handling MEPs for
>  different patterns
>
>  -----
>  Cheers
>  Praveen Oruganti
>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/