Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Zach Smith <za...@saeon.ac.za> on 2020/08/31 10:49:29 UTC

Query on chart customization

Hi,

I use eCharts on a regular basis (thank you - it's such a wonderful
library!).

For the most part I am able to find the type of chart that I would like
from the extremely extensive list of available demos. I have a request to
draw a chart that is slightly different to what I can see in the list of
demos at this time. I would like to know if it's possible to draw the chart
that I have in mind (an example is attached)

It looks like 4 stacked bar charts, but with the axes glued together for a
more pleasing presentation than 4 separate, stacked charts.

Is this currently possible? Alternatively, would it be possible to
contribute something like this to the eCharts library if this isn't
currently available?

Thanks again for such a wonderful library!

--
Best Regards,
Zach Smith

W: (*+27) 21 100 3998/ 021 100 3997*
C:  *(+27) 72 657 3909 *
8th Floor, The Towers, South Tower
Corner, Hertzog Blvd, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001
South African Environmental Observation Network www.saeon.ac.za

--
http://www.nrf.ac.za/email-legal-notice.php
<http://www.nrf.ac.za/email-legal-notice.php>

Re: Query on chart customization

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is possible with ECharts. See an example:
https://echarts.apache.org/examples/zh/editor.html?c=bar-label-rotation

The option is barGap and it also works for polar systems as your attachment
image shows.

Thanks

*Ovilia*