Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Elam Daly <el...@comcast.net> on 2005/03/18 19:40:49 UTC

Interframework Authentication.

Howdy all,

I am writing an web application for a client in which customers can
browse an order database.  This application would be linked to from a
.net application in which the said user has already been authenticated.
Can anyone suggest or know of an authentication scheme which could be
shared by both so the customers don't have to log in twice?

Cheers,
Elam Daly

Re: Interframework Authentication.

Posted by "Robert r. Sanders" <ro...@ipov.net>.
You might look into:
http://tp.its.yale.edu/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=CentralAuthenticationService

Elam Daly wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I am writing an web application for a client in which customers can
> browse an order database.  This application would be linked to from a
> .net application in which the said user has already been
> authenticated.  Can anyone suggest or know of an authentication scheme
> which could be shared by both so the customers don't have to log in
> twice?
>
> Cheers,
> Elam Daly

    Robert r. Sanders