Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2002/06/19 00:27:26 UTC

re: deserialization error

Hello,
  I used a nightly build from 11 June, and have a - Mapping Exception to
Axis Fault message.
  I get a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException error
 at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:135)

 at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:906)

  It was in the org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2 class.

  I don't know how I get some useful info on this, so I can either
figure out what I am doing wrong or if there is a bug.

  I used java2wsdl, then wsdl2java to create the client stubs and
server.

  My WSDL is at
http://alina.acomp.usf.edu:8080/axis/services/MSLMSServer?WSDL

  I was using the lookupLocations class that returns a vector.  So, I am
guessing that the problem is with that, but I am not certain.

  I will do more testing tomorrow and see if I can figure out the
problem.