Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 12:12:59 UTC

Re: Help me run apache felix test with OSGI CT

Hi Deven,

On 24 December 2014 at 08:05, deven you <yd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have run the felix with OSGI CT successfully, I doubt if the problem
> is we use different OSGI CT. Therefore, I think my first step to
> investigate this problem is using the same CT as you to test again. Is
> there any way I can get the CT from
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-cts ?
>
> Thanks a lot!

Yes, as described in [1] you can sign the Apache NDA and send it to
jcp-open@apache.org you may need to be a committer on the relevant
project for this, I'm not sure.
Alternatively, if you work for an OSGi member company you can also
download the CT directly from the OSGi website.

Best,

David

[1] http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html