Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andres Taborda <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/13 07:40:22 UTC

map:agreggate

hello list

some user can help me for create in my sitemap
the  <map:aggregate> include an <map:generate>
for xindice.

by example

<map:aggregate element="site">
<map:generate xmldb//..../>
</map:aggregate>

thanks

Re: map:agreggate

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 13.11.2004 07:40, Andres Taborda wrote:

> hello list
>
> some user can help me for create in my sitemap
> the  <map:aggregate> include an <map:generate>
> for xindice.
>
> by example
>
> <map:aggregate element="site">
> <map:generate xmldb//..../>
> </map:aggregate>

Instead of using map:generate inside map:aggregate you have to use
map:part. IIRC you can not put a type at map:part but as long as you
just use the default generator you can write it the same way as your
map:generate. If not, you put another pipeline into your sitemap doing
the generate part and reference it from map:part via cocoon: pseudo
protocol.

simple case:

<map:aggregate>
   <map:part src="file1.xml"/>
   <map:part src="file2.xml"/>
</map:aggregate>

complex case:

<map:aggregate>
   <map:part src="file1.xml"/>
   <map:part src="cocoon:/complex.xml"/>
</map:aggregate>

<map:match pattern="complex.xml">
   <map:generate type="typeA" src="whatever"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Joerg