Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <gi...@imc.nl> on 2007/10/08 14:34:31 UTC

question on JFreeChart plugin ...

hi all,

I don't know how to implement the following use-case using the
JFreeChart plugin and would appreciate some guidance:

I have an Action that does some lengthy computation and generates some
data that needs to be plotted in several graphs and displayed to the
user in a JSP page.

My problems are:

- I have only one action outputting three graphs and not one separate
action per graph.
- My action is already associated with a specific type of result i.e.
inherit from tiles package so is it possible to inherit from JFreeChart too?
- My result is a JSP page and not a single graph. I haven't found any
examples of a JSP page that consumes the output result of a JFreeChart
Action, is that possible at all?

TIA,
regards,
Giovanni