Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 08:43:18 UTC

Re: [BCEL] Move to Git?

We have a bunch of components that just got in the queue to migrate from
Svn to Git. BCEL would just be another one...

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [BCEL] Move to Git?

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> schrieb am Di., 7. Juni 2016 um
12:51 Uhr:

> This was proposed long ago.

exactly. So it's probably a good idea to rethink our decision now more
people have the necessary experience with git.

Re: [BCEL] Move to Git?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
This was proposed long ago.

Re: [BCEL] Move to Git?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 1:46 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > We have a bunch of components that just got in the queue to migrate from
> > Svn to Git. BCEL would just be another one...
>
> Maybe we could take the discussion for all components now, and would
> just do the actual move componentwise?
>
> - Would spare us a lot of [VOTE][LAZY] mails.
> - At least I don't see anyone opposing.

I'd rather have it all in one place myself but it's a lot of busy work I do
not need ATM.

Gary

Re: [BCEL] Move to Git?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.