Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de> on 2014/06/23 08:55:39 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Etch 1.4.0 release

Hi all,

I just created the release artifacts for the upcoming 1.4.0 release of Apache Etch.
Major changes in the C++-binding have been made (see RELEASE_NOTES.txt and ChangeLog.txt).
All the other bindings have not been touched since the last release.

Please find the files in the following directory/repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/etch/1.4.0-rc1/

Instructions how to build the source package can be found in README.txt and BUILD.txt.

If you need the latest external dependencies you can download them as a single archive from:
https://people.apache.org/~veithm/etch/externals/

Please vote for this release package:
[ ] +1 Accept; release looks good
[ ] +0 Don't care
[ ] -1  Don't accept the release because of...

This vote will run for 72 hours.

Thanks for your votes,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Apache Etch 1.4.0 release

Posted by Robert Comer <we...@mac.com>.
i just got back from vacation, working on downloading and trying it…

Posted by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de>.
Hello,

> Anyone who are using Etch in their solution can vote for a release?
No, according to the Apache release guidelines only PMCs can vote.

Thanks anyway,
Martin

Anyone who are using Etch in their solution can vote for a release?

I'm using Etch in my company's solution, but I'm not sure I can vote.

Best Regards,
Shingyu Kang

Posted by Scott Comer <we...@mac.com>.
+1 (binding)