Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <bc...@sbc.com> on 2005/08/15 21:24:17 UTC

Using inside

Has anyone had any trouble using <h:commandLink> inside <t:column>?  I'm
still trying to figure out what's going wrong, but the symptom is that
the page with the table gets displayed fine, and then, when I click on
the link, the same page gets displayed, but this time with all the data
missing.  (The backing bean has request scope.)   The new page indicated
by the link doesn't get displayed.  The same link works fine outside of
<t:column>.  It just seems to fail inside the <t:column>.  (BTW,
<t:column> is specified inside <t:dataTable>.)

- Brendan

Re: Using inside

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Does it work if you change your backing bean to session scope?
If so, the solution might be to t:saveState your backing bean.

Not sure why the link isn't working, but if it depends on the
datatable data, that could be related to the above.