Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 07:30:07 UTC

[REVIEW] IGNITE-12980 Use Apache Ignite logo with registered trade mark symbol in README.md

Folks,

As you might know, not long ago Apache Ignite became a registered
trademark. I noticed that we still have (TM) symbol in
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/README.md

I prepared a ticket [1] and PR. I feel that the used approach might be
improved, but I tried to do my best in a lack of time. Please review.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [REVIEW] IGNITE-12980 Use Apache Ignite logo with registered trade mark symbol in README.md

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

Thank your for the review. Merged to master.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.