Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/07/24 01:56:13 UTC

Fw: 1.21

There was an issue raised last week on the user list regarding the dtd in
validator-rules.xml

The thread was here:
   http://www.mail-archive.com/user%40struts.apache.org/msg07353.html

Looks like validator-rules.xml should be updated to point to
validator_1_1_3.dtd

Any reason not to do this?

Niall

Re: Fw: 1.21

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
I already did the el FormTag. I'll get round to the  validator-rules.xml
dtd - unless someone beats me to it :-)

Niall
Posted by Research labs <re...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Is it possible to change the property of JSP fields
dynamically at runtime e.g. changing a field from not
updatable to updatable at runtime?

Thank you.

Ola

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://www.allnewmessenger.com

Changing a field from not updatable to updatable at runtime...?

Re: processing multiple records in a batch...JSP...db

Posted by Research labs <re...@yahoo.co.uk>.
 Yes, I want to show records one by one.  I will
follow your suggestion.

Thanks.

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW

href="http://www.softech.com.pk/">http://www.softech.com.pk</A><BR><A

href="mailto:buland_altaf@hotmail.com">buland_altaf@hotmail.com</A></FONT></P></DIV>

Posted by Buland Altaf <bu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi There,

=====

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Re: debugging prepared statements...view built SQl...Newbe?

Posted by Research labs <re...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thank for your very prompt response, I will
investigate MySQl db.

Ola.

--- Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@gmail.com> wrote: > Nope,
don't think so.

Posted by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@gmail.com>.
Nope, don't think so.

Getting all the mails twice

Posted by Abhishek Khandelwal <ak...@spikesource.com>.
Why am I getting all the mails twice?

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 08:06, brian.bonner@paraware.com wrote:
> I logged a bug on the html:link tag that prevented href (and other
> attributes) from being generated if the linkName was specified.  I could
> not get the contrib (struts-el) to compile using either ant or maven.
>
> I did submit a patch to fix this 30300.  Can someone incorporate this
> patch into the nightly build for Struts 1.2.1.  Thanks.
>
> - Brian

link tag

Posted by br...@paraware.com.

Re: Fw: 1.21

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
No, it was just an oversight that we should correct.. So, please do ... thanks for volunteering :)

As a rule, I'd say better to err on the side of doing, unless there's a lot of new coding involved that you won't use elsewhere. Worst case, we roll it back. The CVS logs don't give us anywhere to hide. :)

If David hasn't gotten back to you about the EL tags, please feel free to do that too if you like. I'm sure David won't mind. He just forgot to add "unless someone beats me to it." :)