Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Sh...@sungard.com on 2011/12/19 11:39:10 UTC

Whats new in activemq latest

Hi,

Can anyone please guide me what's new in activemq latest version?
Is it possible that I stop stomp clients from creating queue/topics programmatically?

Thanks,
Sheetal

Re: Whats new in activemq latest

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
ActiveMQ has supported this for while now.  The default security setup
allows any client to create destinations, but you could configure the
security so that clients are not allowed to create destinations (an
admin user would need to create all destinations up front), or only
create specific destinations.

See: http://activemq.apache.org/security.html

And this is a good blog post about it too:
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/mcollective/reference/integration/activemq_security.html

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource