Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/10 22:48:23 UTC

Open issues for 4.3.0

L.S.,

Before we can start the ServiceMix 4.3.0 release process, we'll have
to figure out how to deal with the remaining issues for this release,
cfr. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12315741

Looking at the list, I think at least these 2 should be able to get
resolved before we move on
- SMX4-652 : camel example doesn't work
- SMX4-729 : "Ather URL Handler not available" messages in the log file

Does anyone see another issue on that list that we really need to get
into this release?  If not, I'll go ahead and move the remaining ones
to the 4.4.0 release tomorrow.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: Open issues for 4.3.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gert,

I propose to include the following Jira in ServiceMix 4.3.0:
- SMX4-740 to upgrade to JAXB 2.1.13
- SMX4-687 to provide a clean Windows distribution (maybe by overriding
the Karaf scripts)

The others issues could be moved.

I'm working on SMX4-740 (build in progress).

Regards
JB

Re: Open issues for 4.3.0

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Geert,

Thanks for the heads up -- that upgrade is already on the todo-list so
that should be OK!

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: Open issues for 4.3.0

Posted by Geert Schuring <ge...@schuring.eu>.

Re: Open issues for 4.3.0

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

I've updated the open issues list in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12315741 -
there's only 5 more things left to do, one of which is to build the
actual release, so we should be good to go in few days times from now
if we manage to get those resolved!

Thanks,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: Open issues for 4.3.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Gert,

Re: Open issues for 4.3.0

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert-

I'd like to see SMX4-687 and KARAF-333 (upgrade Karaf to 2.1.3, or 2.2.0) included.

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich