Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/13 15:51:09 UTC

prefetching question

Hi,

We do have 16 millions of company name and would like to find the way for
"prefetching" by using Solr.

Does anyone have experience and/or suggestions?

Thanks,

Jae Joo

Re: prefetching question

Posted by Chris Harris <ry...@gmail.com>.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure what you mean by "prefetching".
(I don't even know if you're talking about an indexing-time activity
or a query-time activity.) My guess is that you'll get a more helpful
reply if you can make your question more specific.

Cheers,
Chris