Posted to user@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2018/08/06 19:59:45 UTC

Re: An error for elastic net

Thanks for reporting, I opened a JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1262

Please feel free in the future to open a JIRA yourself for any bugs or
feature requests that you may have.

Frank

Re: An error for elastic net

Posted by Arvind Sridhar <as...@pivotal.io>.
Hey Luyao,

Thanks for reporting this! Could you send me an example query to run so that I can reproduce this error? I made the fix but want to test it to ensure that it works. Thanks!

Sincerely yours,
Arvind Sridhar