Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/15 06:54:36 UTC

[axis2] MTOM tests with Simple server

Hi all,
IMHO MTOM problem is something to deal in socket level.. The error occurs
when we try to deffredly access the Mime part. That means when trying to
access the stream sometime later. And at that point the stream is closed by
server or client. (Still not clear who is doing it). This happens only when
we are sending a moderate size MTOM message (>1kb).

I feel this same eror will arise if we try sending a huge soap message and
then try to acces the latter parts of the soap some time later... Anybody
tried this????

~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

RE: [axis2] MTOM tests with Simple server

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Not only tests, if someone is doing some refactoring, make sure he/she
refactor all the stuff including samples as well.

I think here and there we are mandating some guidelines. I prefer to have a
developer guideline for Axis2 and some best practices for users.

  _____

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1... Pls don't comment tests out...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.