Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Laura Shook <la...@hotmail.com> on 2020/01/23 18:52:13 UTC

Mac compatibility

Hi, I have been using OpenOffice for years now and love it.  However I have just installed Catalina onto my new MacBook Air and I am so disappointed to see I can no longer use it.  Could you explain if there is a version that will work with Catalina, if so how do I get it and use it, I am not a computer technical person so a very basic answer is good.  My home number is 250 5398079 if you need to call.  Thanks so much Laura

Re: Mac compatibility

Posted by chuck ef <ch...@hotmail.com>.
Yes, Laura, I am using OO on Catalina.

You probably need to download the latest version. Apache OpenOffice has been 64 bit for MacOS for awhile. Make sure you read and follow all the release notes so that you can successfully negotiate the Gatekeeper. ONLY download from: https://www.openoffice.org/download/

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Mac compatibility

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Laura,