Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Lusk <jl...@giddyup.com> on 2001/04/22 08:02:47 UTC

Help with Windows & IIS

I am just loading my server with Tomcat.  I got all the examples to run
correctly with IIS 5.0.  I am now trying to set up my own application.
I went though all the configurations I could find on the Jakarta site.
I made a virtual directory for IAP in IIS.  I opened the server.xml and
added

<Context path="/IAP"
                 docBase="webapps/ROOT"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

Also added to uriworkermap.properties

/IAP/*=ajp12
/ROOT/*=ajp12

I must be missing something.  Any help would be appreciated.

John

Re: Help with Windows & IIS

Posted by time out <si...@yahoo.com>.
does the virtual directory in fact point to webapps/ROOT?  also, i assume
that you are using isapi_redirect.ddl... in which case you can put the JSPs
in the web site directory and not have to use virtual directories....which
may be confusing things too....

if not then that may be an error.

Re: Help with Windows & IIS