Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ameen Jaradat <am...@labbaik.com> on 2003/04/21 23:08:37 UTC

please anyone can help me ?

Hi All

I use tomcat connection pooling facility to access the database but some
times the tomcat throws (connection Reset by peer exception) and then
the application can't access the database.

Please to help me if you have any idea about this exception and how to
solve this problem.

Regards Ameen,

Ameen Jaradat
Software Developer
Tel: +966.2.653.3334 Ext.215
 <ma...@labbaik.com> ameenj@labbaik.com
www.labbaik.com

Re: please anyone can help me ?

Posted by Kurt Overberg <ku...@hotdogrecords.com>.
Which database and JDBC drivers are you using?  I had to stop using
pooled connections going to Postgres 7.3.2 using the postgres JDBC
drivers due to a memory leak.  Switching back to using non-pooled
connections fixed it.

/kurt