Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/09/18 10:00:23 UTC

[jSieve] stage folder for jSieve?

Hi all,

while trying to generate the website tonight I added a stage folder like
the one we have in server, mime4j and jspf.

This make it simpler to reproduce maven builds/site generation and make
the build/website generation self-contained (only for direct
dependencies and not for the build-system dependencies).

What about moving from the "lib" to the "stage" solution also for jSieve?

If no one is against this I will commit the stage folder (and update the
build.xml) the next weekend.

Stefano

Re: [jSieve] stage folder for jSieve?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.