Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by swapna gupta <sw...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/25 09:15:22 UTC

xerces components

Hello everyone,
I have been using Xerces for parsing XML documents. Currently I am working
on a class project (its a software metrics class) where we need to evaluate
some metrics for some open-source software. I decided to use Xerces-J as the
software.
I know through the Bugzilla/Jira bug tracking system I can get #of bugs per
component.
I want to evaluate some code complexity metrics for those components and
study the correlation between the complexity and the #of bugs.
I have the metric tools, I know how to get errors per component from the bug
tracking system and I have the Xerces source.
But I dont know which classes belong to which components!
Like for the hibernated XercesJ-1, bugzilla shows following components:
Build
Core
Docs
DTD
HTMLDOM
JAXP
Other
Samples
SAX
Schema-Datatypes
Schema-Structures
Serialization
Tests
WMLDOM

I want to know which of these are the source components and what
packages/classes go into those. Can anyone help me identify that?

Thanks in advance,
Swapna