Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2004/12/21 23:46:59 UTC

Re: xdoclet-geronimo plugin

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> The best thing to do is to post it as a patch in Jira
> (http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220).
> Then we have a history of the license donation.

Exactly! How come I'd forget about it?!

> I'd start by throwing it into the sandbox until the people are
> comfortable with it.

I firstly thought about publishing it through a HTTP server at ASF, but
it's much better to throw it into the sandbox. That way it will spread
much faster ;)

Thanks Dain.

> -dain

Jacek

Re: xdoclet-geronimo plugin

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
L. Yeung wrote:
> I've written some docs on geronimo-plugin and uploaded
> the geronimo-xdoclet sources and geronimo-apps, a
> sample maven template, moments ago.
>
> The @geronimo.attr is currently written as class leel
> instead of method level. I think it should be moved to
> method level for better source manageability, but I
> can't find any good samples which uses attributes. If
> you could provide some, I'll move them in a few days.
>
> Any feedback is highly appreciated.

I've assigned myself to the JIRA issue and will be reviewing it in the
comming days. Keep in mind that I (might) have never worked with
XDoclet, so that it may last longer that is really required ;)

Thanks for the work!

> - L. Yeung

Jacek

Re: xdoclet-geronimo plugin