Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Po Po <se...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/13 05:39:34 UTC

customize fielderror

Hi,

I use struts 2.1.6,
When I used <s:field/>, it's generated html with tag <ul> and <li>.
how to configure the <s:field/> component, so the html result is only plain text message (without html formating ul dan li) ?

Thanks

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
O_o

I have no idea why you posted that.

RE: customize fielderror

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

RE: customize fielderror

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
can we assume fieldErrors is some sort of List<E> ?
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/List.html#get(int)

(would be easier to follow example if we could see referenced variables)

thanks,
Martin Gainty

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by gutostraube <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all!

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by manub <e....@reply.it>.

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by manub <e....@reply.it>.
I used the iterator trick described before and it works, showing me all field
errors. Nested into the 2 iterators tag, there's a tag which I could use to
print only the errors for a specific field using <s:property />?

Thanks.

Re: customize fielderror

Posted by manub <e....@reply.it>.

Re: customize fielderror