Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as> on 2013/01/13 22:09:39 UTC

[VOTE] [LAZY] Make new website live

This is a vote to approve the new website design to replace our current
site.  If approved, we will be moving all the /v2/ files to the
http://flex.apache.org/  URL.  Old pages will be archived (and may not be
available from the URL Root) when this goes into effect.

The new website has been published to http://flex.apache.org/v2/

Please post any requested changes or comments in a [DISCUSS] thread.

-Nick

Re: [VOTE] [LAZY] Make new website live

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] [LAZY] Make new website live

Posted by Rushme Nayak <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

--
Warm Regards,
*Rush-me*

RE: [VOTE] [LAZY] Make new website live

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
+1 non-binding

Huge improvement in the look and feel.

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 Looks amazing!

Posted by aYo ~ <ay...@binitie.com>.
+1 it's a really nice job

Posted by Scott Rowe <sc...@mac.com>.
Looks fantastic. Small typo on the word "contributed" on the last news item title though.

Posted by Abdul Sattar <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Really Nice.

Abdul Sattar