Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca> on 2007/10/11 18:33:19 UTC

Tutorials about "struts2 + ibatis + SQLmap"

Greetings,

Would someone know some good tutorials about "struts 2.0.9 + ibatis2.3.0
+ SQLmap"

. setup
. examples

Thanks a lot!

Re: Tutorials about "struts2 + ibatis + SQLmap"

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I converted the WW demo to S2 and it was trivial.

Larry

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.
OK, I looked at the constructor of
"org.springframework.jdbc.support.incrementer.PostgreSQLSequenceMaxValueIncrementer"
class which has only two param

Updated it to:

<bean id="userIncrementer"

class="org.springframework.jdbc.support.incrementer.PostgreSQLSequenceMaxValueIncrementer">
         <property name="dataSource"
                   ref="dataSource"/>
         <property name="incrementerName"
                   value="user_sequence"/>

</bean>

it worked !

-e

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca> wrote:
> For Struts2, action classes extend "ActionSupport".
>
> Would I have to extend DispatchAction in order to
> use IBATIS?

No. There's no direct connection between either
version of Struts and iBatis (or any other DB layer,
for the most part).

The demo provided uses Spring to inject DB-related
objects in to the action, just like S2 would (see the
S2 + Spring 2 + JPA tutorial, for example).

d.

Re: Tutorials about "struts2 + ibatis + SQLmap"

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ron Chan <rc...@i-tao.com>.
try the struts2-ibatis version of appfuse light

appfuse-light-struts2-ibatis-1.8.zip from

https://appfuse-light.dev.java.net/