Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/31 07:35:37 UTC

[WSS4J] WS-Addressing and WS-Trust :: Re: STSAgent ws - addressing

Hi all,

We have started working on WS-Trust and WS-Secure Conversation interop.
Here we have to use WS-Addressing with WS-Trust and secure conversation.

The problem I have is, if we commit it to the CVS there will be
compilation errors since the wss4j project doesn't include "ws-addressing"
classes.

There are several options. One suggestion is to commit a WS-Addressing jar
in the lib, but this will isolate the two projects. What should we do?
What will be the best approach ? Any suggestions ?

Thank you,
Dimuthu.
--
Lanka Software Foundation  http://www.opensource.lk

Re: [WSS4J] WS-Addressing and WS-Trust :: Re: STSAgent ws - addressing

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
At this point, we can only add the addressing jar to lib and keep it
update periodically...

-- dims