Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Paul Carter-Brown <pa...@jini.guru> on 2019/06/19 16:25:25 UTC

Missing SNAPSHOT in Maven

Hi,

We've updated to 8.0.0-M3 and our builds are failing;

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.tomee.maven:tomee-maven-plugin:8.0.0-M3:run (startTomee) on
project XXX: Execution startTomee of goal
org.apache.tomee.maven:tomee-maven-plugin:8.0.0-M3:run failed: Plugin
org.apache.tomee.maven:tomee-maven-plugin:8.0.0-M3 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find
org.apache.tomee.patch:bval-jsr:jar:2.0.2-69c36fa8-1 in
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2

I think this snapshot build for bval is missing in apache maven repo

Paul Carter-Brown
Director
Jini Guru
m: +27 (0) 83 442 7179 <+27834427179>
a: 1st Floor, Golf House, Design Quarter, Cnr. William Nicol and Leslie
  Johannesburg, South Africa
w: jini.guru  e: paul@jini.guru

Disclaimer: This message and/or attachment(s) may contain
privileged, confidential and/or personal information. If you are not the
intended recipient you may not disclose or distribute any of
the information contained within this message. In such case you must
destroy this message and inform the sender of the error. Jini Guru may not
accept liability for any errors, omissions, information and viruses
contained in the transmission of this message. Any opinions, conclusions
and other information contained within this message not related to Jini
Guru official business is deemed to be that of the individual only and is
not endorsed by Jini Guru.

Re: Missing SNAPSHOT in Maven

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
David,

Would you be ok to promote this staging repo? I think it got missed after
the 8.0.0-M3 vote.

Cheers

Jon

Posted by Paul Carter-Brown <pa...@jini.guru>.