Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hanxue Lee <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/31 10:01:00 UTC

How to easily add a new web application?

Hi there,

I am totally new to Tomcat and I need to test out a web application really
quickly.

How can I add a new web application (with a few HTML and servlet files)?
Thank you

I am runing tomcat 4 on Windows 2000

Yours truly,
Hanxue

ajp13 problem

Posted by Yuval Levav <yu...@mobilitec.com>.
Hi,
	I get the following message when trying to access a servlet :

[jk_ajp13.c (553)]: Error ajp13_unmarshal_response - No such sc
[jk_ajp13_worker.c (304)]: Error ajp13_process_callback -
ajp13_unmarshal_response failed

	I'm working with Romcat 4.0.3 , Apache 1.3.2 and mod_jk.
	If I access the servlet directly through the tomcat (without apache)
everything works fine.

What is the problem ?

Thanks,
	Yuval

Re: How to easily add a new web application?

Posted by Hanxue Lee <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much =)
Got that working already