Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2006/07/16 03:15:09 UTC

qdox parsing error

That there qdox parser is giving me troubles.  Filed a bug report here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/QDOX-101

Anyway i can get just a part of the source tree excluded from parsing
till this is fixed?

-David

Re: qdox parsing error

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I added an excludeClasses flag yesterday after you complained on the
openejb irc channel.  If you tell me what packages you want excluded,
I'll check in the changes.

-dain