Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Willis C White <wh...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/08/08 23:18:30 UTC

Tuscany and https

Is it possible to configure Tuscany to expose a service (jason-rpc) that
communicates over https? How do I do this.

Willis C White III
IQ Technology Projects
IBM CIO Technology & Innovation
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Home office 845 331-5134
Cell 845 853-3827

Re: Tuscany and https

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It requires some code enhancement at Tuscany when the embedded tomcat server
is created. Basically, we need to set a few properties on the HTTP connector
as follows:

if (isSSLEnabled) {
        IntrospectionUtils.setProperty(httpConnector, "sslProtocol", "TLS");
        IntrospectionUtils.setProperty(httpConnector, "keystoreFile",
getPath()+"/conf/tomcat.keystore");
        IntrospectionUtils.setProperty(httpConnector, "keystoreType",
"JKS");
        IntrospectionUtils.setProperty(httpConnector, "clientAuth",
"false");
        httpConnector.setProtocol( "SSL");
}

We need to figure out how binding.ws gets the configuration of the keystore.
Maybe start with a well-known location or a System property.

Thanks,
Raymond
Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.