Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jay Pound <we...@poundwebhosting.com> on 2005/08/07 22:19:53 UTC

luke??

I tell luke to look to my index directory for 1 segment, it then tells me
its not a lucene index, I point directly to the l:/segments/2005xxx/index/
does it work properly in windows? very cool tool anyway check it out for
those who havent, I found it on Andrzej's website http://www.getopt.org its
towards the bottom.
-J

Re: luke??

Posted by Jay Pound <we...@poundwebhosting.com>.
I got it to work now, it wasent selecting the directory I had chosen, so I
typed it in and it works fine
BTW very cool tool
-J
Posted by Fredrik Andersson <fi...@gmail.com>.