Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu" <Ra...@ca.com> on 2010/01/27 07:44:55 UTC

asyc operations support with JMS binding

Hi,
          I see callback test cases in itest folder of Tuscany source is
commented and mentioned that it is not yet available. Is there any means
of achieving async operations support with current release of Tuscany?

Regards
Raman

RE: asyc operations support with JMS binding

Posted by "Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu" <Ra...@ca.com>.
Hi Ant,
          Sorry for the late response. I got time now to verify this patch. Yes, it is working.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Raman

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.